Home
« Home | Next: Finding Inspiration »
| Next: Dare To Make Mistakes »
| Next: Jeans Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Jeans Art III »
| Next: Jeans Art II »
| Next: Fabrics and Art »
| Next: Jeans Art »
| Next: Beauty In Everything »
| Next: Ice Cream Stick Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Ice Cream Stick Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Take Time For Hobbies and Crafts

I have been so busy these days, I have not been able to spend any time on any of my crafts and I sure miss it.

It is a nice diversion of the mind and due to the fact that it puts the focus on something other then the daily routine, problems and responsibilities, it is always very relaxing.

Practicing hobbies and crafts shouldn't be overlooked. If need be, we simply have to make time and, if possible, set some time aside being creative on a regular basis.

It is a great way to recuperate from all the stress and tension, settle and calm down and reenergize. Yeah, I know; I should take my own advice! :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014