Home
« Home | Next: Toothpaste Art II »
| Next: Mixing Music »
| Next: Toothpaste Art »
| Next: To Each Their Own »
| Next: Johannes Vermeer's Economical Impact »
| Next: Johannes Vermeer's Work »
| Next: Creative Changes »
| Next: About Johannes Vermeer »
| Next: A Great Way Of Seeing Art »
| Next: Mask Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, September 16, 2011

Expanding Craft Space

I have got my craft items scattered almost throughout the entire house, simply because I ran out of space. It means that whenever I want to do some of my hobbies I have to go on a mission, trying to locate what I need.

There is not really a designated place either for creating my art. I usually sit at the dinner table, but that is not very handy and I have to clean everything up when suppertime comes around.

I can imagine someone would be looking for commercial office space for rent, to set up shop and keep all their craft materials and equipment. That is not a bad idea at all, especially if you are used to making larger projects.

Maybe you know some nice commercial office space for rent which is close by your house and/or doesn't take too long to get to. It would be an ideal solution to the problem; you can come and go as you please, without having to worry about stuffing everything back in a closet.

The more I think about it, the better a commercial office space for rent sounds. If I keep expanding my craft materials at this rate, I either have to start looking for one soon, or dispose of some things.

I wouldn't want to do the latter; you never know what it is good for!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014