Home
« Home | Next: Twist Tie Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A Great Solution »
| Next: Twist Tie Art Part 2 »
| Next: Applications For Tiles »
| Next: Twist Tie Art »
| Next: A Change For The Best »
| Next: Garbage/Trash Bag Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Garbage/Trash Bag Art Part 2 »
| Next: To The Letter »
| Next: Garbage/Trash Bag Art »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sarah Knows

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

My friend Sarah told me about http://www.satellitestarinternet.com/hughes-net/ because she had recently gotten Internet at home and had become completely addicted to Etsy. I had never even heard of the site but when I got on and saw all the home made crafts and related objects for sale I knew I was in trouble. I've actually been making quilts in my home for the last 10 years and it's been really fun for me finding a way to monetize my hobby. The kids are almost old enough to go off to college so I need something to keep me busy anyway and I've actually had between five and 10 orders a month for my quilts which is keeping me more than busy! Sarah is such a great resource for all things trendy and I never would've heard of Etsy if it hadn't been for her. She's more of a buyer or the seller on the site and I found out last month she was actually one of the first orders I had placed. What a great friend!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014