Home
« Home | Next: Newspaper Art »
| Next: Creative Solutions »
| Next: Phone Book Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Art On Sale »
| Next: Phone Book Art Part 2 »
| Next: Art Worth Supporting »
| Next: Phone Book Art »
| Next: Creativity In Overdrive »
| Next: Fondant Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Art At Your Fingertips »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Clipix Art

I am always on the look out for new art, crafts, and hobbies and it occurs more often then not that I come across something else that is equally as interesting while doing so.

Bookmarking the page is often forgotten and I don't like it either, because I have to scour through the entire page to find what caught my eye. That is why clipix would have been a great help to me.

From what I read it would let me create customized clipboards which I could share, or not, with like-minded. I would have included screenshots of what my clipboards would look like, but unfortunately I tried to sign up with my e-mail and I never got the confirmation e-mail to activate my account. It would look something like this:



Therefore, I would recommend you sign up with your Facebook or Twitter account and start using the 'Clip' button to keep anything that piques your interest and you like to save and don't forget to get the app for your iPhone, so you don't have to miss out on anything you see.

Whether those are recipes, coupons, or cheap craft materials; with a simple click you are set and can organize it the way that suits you best. I am curious what you would 'clip', so why don't you sign up right now, get organized and tell me in a comment on this post what you would use this awesome new tool for. Thanks!



Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014