Home
« Home | Next: New Nail Art »
| Next: Newspaper Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Timeless Art And Craftsmanship »
| Next: Newspaper Art Part 2 »
| Next: Clipix Art »
| Next: Newspaper Art »
| Next: Creative Solutions »
| Next: Phone Book Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Art On Sale »
| Next: Phone Book Art Part 2 »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Designing my home for better entertaining

Guest post written by Marcy Lewis

It seems like more and more often I'm hosting people in my home for social events. I'm not quite sure why I volunteer to do all of these things when my home is less than presentable in my opinion. So I thought that now would be the perfect opportunity to give my home a bit of a makeover, at least in the places that I let other people see.

So I went online to see if I could find some simple solutions for making my space look better. While I was online looking that up, I ran across some info on Sears Kitchen cabinet refacing. After I looked through it some I decided that I should do that to make my kitchen look better because people always end up coming into the kitchen to hang out.

I think that I'm also going to give the kitchen a fresh coat of paint. I was also thinking that maybe I could buy a bar cart to use in the dining room to make pouring drinks and mixing them a little bit easier, making it a shorter walk to serve them.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014