Home
« Home | Next: Packaging Tape Art »
| Next: Rubber Band Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: News, Fun And Discounts »
| Next: Rubber Band Art Part 2 »
| Next: Let's Pay Attention »
| Next: Rubber Band Art »
| Next: To Each Their Own »
| Next: Amigurumi Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Creativity And Determination »
| Next: Amigurumi Art Part 2 »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, May 04, 2012

All In One

This post brought to you by Triad Retail Media. All opinions are 100% mine.

Sometimes, creativity comes at a price, especially where it concerns paint, markers, and other colorful applications. Many clothes have been ruined by stains that won't come out, even when some manufacturers claim on the package that they will.

Cooking is another hobby where stains tend to pop up out of nowhere. I hate grease stains, but I always seem to end up with them and no matter what I do, I simply can't get rid of them.

I finally figured out the problem; I have been using the wrong stain remover which is not packed with all the stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up and remove tough stains like Shout® Trigger does.

Due to its triple-action formula, Shout® Trigger does neither require any scrubbing and/or indefinite soaking time, nor one or more applications, like some other stain removers require. That sure saves a stain attracting person like me lot of time and effort.

It can be applied right on the affected area with its convenient trigger dispenser and since it is safe for all colorfast, machine washable fabrics and works in all water temperatures, success is guaranteed.

I haven't tried it yet, but since Walmart carries Shout® Trigger in their store, the next time I am there I will ensure to add it to our cart.

shout

Besides time, it will also save us money and shelf space. I can suffice with one application of the product and I will not need a particular stain remover for a specific kind of fabric anymore, because Shout® Trigger is all in one!

Visit Sponsor's Site

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014