Home
« Home | Next: Arty Savings At Hand »
| Next: Downtown Festival & Art Show In Gainesville »
| Next: Hula Hoop Fun Facts »
| Next: The Origin Of The Hula Hoop »
| Next: Hula Hoop Craft Ideas »
| Next: Hula Hoop Art »
| Next: Clowning Around »
| Next: The Betty Boop Project »
| Next: Shedding Light On Arts And Crafts »
| Next: Micro Art »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, October 04, 2013

Save Your Left-Over Craft Items

I just can't help but wonder where the time went. The Holidays are coming up and it almost seems like it was only yesterday when I put up all our fall, Halloween, and/or Christmas decorations from last year. At least this time those days are not creeping up on me like they usually do.

While hanging our wreath for fall on the front door, I noticed it could stand replacing. The wreath has seen better days, because the colors are starting to fade. That is when my Dutch heritage comes out and I start contemplating on how I can kill two birds with one stone.

Buying craft supplies for the new wreath will leave me with a surplus of artificial flowers. That is great, since I have been in need of some to fill the small planter hanging on our storage building. The fall colors will work well and give it just that extra bit of needed curb-appeal.

That is also the reason why I don't throw away anything I don't use, no matter how little is left. At one point or another it will come in handy and that has occurred more often then not.

That foot of left-over fabric from quilting could be just what is needed to complete a Halloween costume and those few Christmas sprays hidden somewhere in the craft closet might be the missing accessories to a Christmas project.

Those things don't eat any bread and hardly take up space, but you have them when you need them!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014