Home
« Home | Next: One Down, Many To Go »
| Next: Problem Solved? »
| Next: In The Dark »
| Next: Cookie-Monster »
| Next: Taking A Drive »
| Next: Comfort And Compassion »
| Next: Good Night »
| Next: Dancing Away »
| Next: Fire-Ants »
| Next: Ouch »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Unbeatable Prices

You may not know this, but Zenni Optical was on FOX news! and rightfully so. you can have your eyeglasses, with a prescription of an optometrist or ophthalmologist, filled online and get Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses!

If you think that is too good to be true, wait till you see all the Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni. Zenni Optical is a serious competitor with any other designer eyeglass retailer and beats their prices by a mile.

Make that two miles!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Lieve Zus

Thank you so much for putting Bel's prayer request on the blog =)
It's greatly appreciated.

Wanna know my common question nowadays?
"Where is my specs?"
It was hanging on my top all the time.
HaHa!
My poor memory =D

Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
hahaha, that is funny. I once was looking for my sunglasses and finally found them. On top of my head! grin.

God's Grace.

Monday, November 03, 2008 8:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014