Home
« Home | Next: Gourd Art II »
| Next: Gourd Art »
| Next: Flowing Energy »
| Next: Norwegian Beading Art »
| Next: Thinking Outside The Box »
| Next: Winter Art »
| Next: 3D Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Play Along »
| Next: 3D Art II »
| Next: The Art Of Making Fond Memories »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Aging Art

You have probably heard the expression 'aging with grace' before. Some people know exactly how to do that and have turned it in to a true form of art. Well, I am not one of them. Grin.

Old age kind of snug up on me and I suddenly realized I was no spring chicken anymore when I got mail from the AARP to join. I deliberately ignored that making myself believe they sent it to the wrong person.

After reading this list I am convinced and royally admit that I have aged quite a bit. Before you read it I will warn you: you may be in for a shock! :-)

You know when you are getting older when:

- 6.00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
- You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
- You watch the weather channel.
- You go from 130 days vacation time to 14 or less.
- Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as 'dressed up'.
- You are the one calling the police because the kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
- You have more food in your fridge then soda or beer.
- You don't know what time fast food restaurants close anymore.

Okay, I can not get around these signs of aging anymore. Nor the ones reflecting in the mirror. Grin.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014