Home
« Home | Next: 3D Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Play Along »
| Next: 3D Art II »
| Next: The Art Of Making Fond Memories »
| Next: 3D Art »
| Next: The Art Of Sneaking Out »
| Next: A New Year Filled With Arts, Crafts And Hobbies »
| Next: CD Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: CD Art II »
| Next: The Art Of Processing The Card »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Art

I have been waiting to post this poem until the worst cold was over and we all could appreciate the words which sprung from the author's mind.

I had a good time reading this poem. It is very well written and I hope that you will enjoy it as well.

' WINTER '
by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre.

Geeezzz ....It's Cold!

The End.

In case the poem did not appeal to you then maybe the gorgeous artwork did. From what I can tell it seems to be an aquarel done in various shades of grey. I find it absolutely beautiful and my compliments to the artist.

As far as the cold goes, I hope we can soon come to the conclusion that it also has found 'The End'!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014