Home
« Home | Next: Aging Art II »
| Next: Super Clean »
| Next: Aging Art »
| Next: Gourd Art II »
| Next: Gourd Art »
| Next: Flowing Energy »
| Next: Norwegian Beading Art »
| Next: Thinking Outside The Box »
| Next: Winter Art »
| Next: 3D Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blurry Vision

I am not one of the youngest any more and the first sign of aging was my vision getting less. Fine print blended in to a solid line and it became obvious I needed reading glasses.

That helped a lot until I noticed recently that I had trouble seeing clearly while practicing one of my crafts. Yeah, I suspect it is time to renew my eyeglasses.

Before, the idea of having to spend a substantial amount of money on a new pair of glasses would have freaked me out, but not this time because it IS possible to get quality eyeglasses for a low cost!

Zenni Optical has an array of glasses to choose from and prescription eyeglasses can already be purchased for as low as $8. You can read all about how they are able to do that in an article which you can find at the following site: http://www.examiner.com/x-28795-Brooklyn-Liberal-Examiner~y2009m11d13-Cheap-eyeglasses-are-a-reality-Check-out-Erics-review-of-Zenni-Optical.

I am elated; I don't have to pay much at all to replace my prescription eyeglasses and I don't even have to leave the comforts of my home to order them. The best thing is that soon I will be rid of my blurry vision and glue the tiny objects of my craft project where they need to go instead of on my fingers.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014