Home
« Home | Next: The Dollhouse »
| Next: Chocolate Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: How Inventive »
| Next: Brilliant Art!!! »
| Next: Chocolate Art II »
| Next: Chocolate Art »
| Next: Gourd Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Blurry Vision »
| Next: Aging Art II »
| Next: Super Clean »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Redneck Or Genius???

I can appreciate a good joke and a laugh a day keeps the doctor away. I had to share, just for fun. I came across a really good invention; it is simple, yet very effective and hardly costs anything: the redneck fire alarm!


When the popcorn gits dunn, ya better run!


BTW, I just learned how to find out who your real friend is.
Put your spouse and your dog in the trunk of the car for about an hour.
When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you???

No, I am not going to try it, haha.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014