Home
« Home | Next: Time Managing Art »
| Next: Adding Color »
| Next: Discovery Channel Is My Favorite Educational Telev... »
| Next: Gold Art »
| Next: Internet Facts Part II »
| Next: Aboriginal Art »
| Next: Internet Facts »
| Next: Live and Learn! »
| Next: Polymer Clay Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Several Hands Full »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, September 05, 2010

One Art Leads To Another

Usually, my search for one particular art, craft or hobby leads to another. While I was doing some investigation on artistic residential mailboxes, it also happened to result in some quite interesting posts on altered, creative, and unique mailbox posts.

All these interesting discoveries make me wonder if there is a lot of creativity going on pertaining to address plaques as well. I have to admit however, that several of the address plaques don't need any sprucing up at all; they are already gorgeous from the start. I will do some looking around though and see what I can find on address plaque art.

Coming back on having your own personalized mailbox; you can spare yourself the trouble simply by purchasing one of the high quality whitehall mailboxes and ordering a custom painted one. Take a look at the site; you can find lots more artistic items which will give your home and yard great curb appeal!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014