Home
« Home | Next: Origami »
| Next: Wardrobe Art »
| Next: Coin Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Cheap Auto Insurance in Ohio and Other States »
| Next: Coin Art II »
| Next: Nostalgic horror »
| Next: Coin Art »
| Next: A fun one off read »
| Next: Paper Cutting Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Mosaic inspiration »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, November 12, 2010

Trip to the Library

Thanks for the post from Bertha Randall

I tend to enjoy making trips to the library on an almost weekly basis. I just don't see the point in purchasing books that I will only read once. My library card is almost always current and I always return my books promptly when they're due. The only problem I have with libraries is that they tend to ask for the book's return in a short period of time. One time, I took out a six hundred page book and was asked to return it just a few days later. I had to make another trip to the library to ask for an extended amount of time on the book.

The last time I went to the library, I really had a great time viewing all of the books. Before I left for the library, I set my home security alarm from www.securitychoice.com/adt-home-security/. When I got there, I browsed the fiction section and then strolled over to the crime section. I can't help but admit that I love a good true crime story. It's amazing how many of these stories are in circulation! Truth be told, I like to spend my weekends in bed with a good book. I know it might sound sad

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014