Home
« Home | Next: Coin Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Cheap Auto Insurance in Ohio and Other States »
| Next: Coin Art II »
| Next: Nostalgic horror »
| Next: Coin Art »
| Next: A fun one off read »
| Next: Paper Cutting Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Mosaic inspiration »
| Next: Paper Cutting Art II »
| Next: Sharing Creativity »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wardrobe Art

I love wearing T-shirts and since they come in any color, they are easily to incorporate and combine with any outfit. Every now and then, I come across some very creative slogans or expressions which result in extremely funny t-shirts and it makes me wonder who came up with that.

It is my humble opinion that T-shirts should be part of any wardrobe. Especially nowadays, when casual wear is rather trendy when it comes to both women's and Mens fashion. I can even imagine that a funny T-shirt could instigate a good conversation, or at least provoke some laughs or smiles.

Even though I have a creative mind, I wouldn't be able to come up with a slogan or image fit for being printed on a T-shirt. I am glad I don't have to; there are some great, artistic T-shirts available; they don't cost an arm and a leg and are only one click away!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014