Home
« Home | Next: Bobbin Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: The Art of Making Benefits Stretch »
| Next: Bobbin Art II »
| Next: Handy Labels »
| Next: Bobbin Art »
| Next: Arty Camping Equipment »
| Next: Push Pin Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Stunning Art »
| Next: Push Pin Art II »
| Next: Internet Security Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Creative and Artistic Solutions

I always try to apply my artistic abilities when I attack a room in our humble abode which needs repainting and redecorating. I am on the brink of taking on our bathroom, but I need some sand paper in order to sand our Bathroom vanity and give it a fresh coat of paint.

It is actually in need of a renovation and I would love to replace the existing sink with one of these artistic and beautiful Vessel sinks, but that will have to wait until we have more money than cents and remodel the entire bathroom. For now, a can of paint will already work wonders.

We do need to either find a new mirror for one of the sliding doors of our current medicine cabinet, or replace the entire Medicine Cabinet with a new one. I have seen several that would, literally and figuratively speaking, fit the bill.

I am not sure yet which way to go, but I have no doubt we will find some creative and artistic solutions during the process.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014