Home
« Home | Next: Plastic Bag Art - Materials and Instructions »
| Next: It's A Snap »
| Next: Plastic Bag Art Part 2 »
| Next: Plastic Bag Art »
| Next: The Fine Art Of Internet Marketing »
| Next: Push Pin Art Example »
| Next: Designing my home for better entertaining »
| Next: New Nail Art »
| Next: Newspaper Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Timeless Art And Craftsmanship »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Good Deal!

This post brought to you by iTrackr. All opinions are 100% mine.

I really would like to try my hand at oil painting. It has always fascinated me and playing with colors and turning a white canvas into something beautiful is very appealing.

The only thing that has prevented me from doing so is the cost to get started; the different types of brushes, canvas, paint, etc., could be quite absorbent and if I would get a good deal on those products at a hobby/craft store then my hesitation would go out of the window in an instant.

Well, guess what? I can get a good deal with iTrackr, where I can pretty much set my own price and offer it to a business located within a 25 mile radius of my home. I pick the store of my choice, choose my deal and get notified if my offer is accepted, after which I can take advantage of it and save some money.

Creating an account is free and registration is very simple and doesn't take but a minute. You can sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or your e-mail address and once the registration process is complete, you will have your own MyiTrackr page, where you can contact all kinds of businesses, restaurants, food and clothes stores, and more, and propose your offer.

It sure eliminates waiting for the right ad in the papers or store discounts and it could well be that you might get some good offers from businesses you are interested in, because the same option of proposing a good deal to you is available to them as well.

It sounds like I might be painting soon. Good deal!

Visit Sponsor's Site

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014