Home
« Home | Next: Georges Prosper Remi/Hergé's Work »
| Next: Creative And Easy »
| Next: About Georges Prosper Remi/Hergé Part 2 »
| Next: Paying With Plastic »
| Next: About Georges Prosper Remi/Hergé »
| Next: Good Deal! »
| Next: Plastic Bag Art - Materials and Instructions »
| Next: It's A Snap »
| Next: Plastic Bag Art Part 2 »
| Next: Plastic Bag Art »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, March 30, 2012

A little green at throwing kids' parties

Guest post written by Tammy Hinshaw

I'm not quite sure how, but I've avoided throwing any parties for my kids until now. They go to so many of them that there's really no need for me to throw any. Well any except for their birthday parties. It seems like not a holiday goes by when someone isn't throwing some kind of holiday related party. It's really no surprise. Now they're begging to throw their own St. Patrick's Day party though, so I'm going to finally bite the bullet and throw my first non-birthday kids' party.

Kids always need something to do at parties like this, though, so I decided to look and find some good St. Patrick's Day crafts for them to do while they're at the party. During my green crafts search I saw info on Debt Relief Program and decided to check it out. I think that I'm going to look some more into it because our family is in debt and could use some outside guidance to get out of it.

I think that our kids' St. Patty's party is going to turn out just fine. I'm just glad that some of the parents have aleady volunteered to stay around so that they can keep the kids from getting too rowdy.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014