Home
« Home | Next: About Georges Prosper Remi/Hergé »
| Next: Good Deal! »
| Next: Plastic Bag Art - Materials and Instructions »
| Next: It's A Snap »
| Next: Plastic Bag Art Part 2 »
| Next: Plastic Bag Art »
| Next: The Fine Art Of Internet Marketing »
| Next: Push Pin Art Example »
| Next: Designing my home for better entertaining »
| Next: New Nail Art »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Paying With Plastic

I haven't been to the craft store for quite a while and I anticipate that when I step through that door the next time, I may be ending up with a truck load of all kinds of hobby items and new products.

Since I never know what the total of all my craft items is going to be, I hardly ever carry any cash, but plan on paying with the credit card. I am glad my favorite store has one of those merchant accounts enabling them to accept plastic.

I hope they were smart enough to compare rates before they chose the company they went with, because some offer much cheaper transaction rates then others. I can only suspect they did, since everyone is looking for ways to save some money and businesses are no exception.

For a business owner finding the best credit card processing can only work in their advantage. It will add to the profits and it sure is worth the time and the effort to look before they leap, but I suppose it also depends on the requirements and needs they have.

As long as they are happy with it; I know I am!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! That's why I avoid stepping into craft and accessories shops. I'll end up with some unnecessary purchases :)

Saturday, March 24, 2012 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Ohhhh, they will come in handy sometime. Grin.

God's Grace.

Saturday, March 24, 2012 2:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014