Home
« Home | Next: Leroy Neiman's Work Part 2 »
| Next: Reaching The Top »
| Next: Leroy Neiman's Work »
| Next: Arty Info, News and Savings »
| Next: About Leroy Neiman Part 2 »
| Next: Fitting Art »
| Next: About Leroy Neiman »
| Next: Creative With Discounts »
| Next: Ancient Mosaic Art »
| Next: The Art Of Getting Around »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, July 20, 2012

Decorative and Arty Ideas

It is a true art being able to design a room. Picking and combining the right colors are usually not too big of a problem. That is only the beginning though and drawing everything together in a tasteful, stylish manner is a real chore to me.

I have been pondering lately upon tackling our bathroom and giving it a total make-over. It could most certainly use it and I do already have the color scheme in mind. I have absolutely no idea however where all the bathroom fixtures are concerned, since there is so much to choose from.

I would like for everything to be in perfect harmony; from faucets to bath towels to any other imaginable and needed bathroom fixtures. The feel of serenity, style and luxury is what I am pursuing and would like to breathe in as soon as I open the bathroom door.

A lot of creativity has gone into all those products and the results are quite stunning and artistic. That makes the choice even harder, but I did figure out that it is easier buying all those bathroom fixtures from one and the same store. It makes combining and seeing what does or doesn't work well together a snap.

I really have to temper my urge to start redecorating until I know which route to go; there are too many arty ideas running through my mind!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014