Home
« Home | Next: An Artistic Fashion Statement »
| Next: Lipstick Art History »
| Next: Lipstick Art »
| Next: A Fun, Creative Routine »
| Next: Denny Dent's Impact »
| Next: Buying Our First home »
| Next: Denny Dent's Work »
| Next: Where have all the pamphlets gone? »
| Next: About Denny Dent »
| Next: State Of The Art For Less »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Crafting Trash Into Treasure

I came across this video on the net and thought this was not only pretty cool and amazing, but also a good illustration of ingenuity and creativity. It is the perfect example of all the great artistic projects which can be achieved with just a little bit of imagination and a lot of waste materials.


Agreed, it does take a lot of elbow grease and you will have to start way in advance, in order to get something major like this finished in time.

It doesn't have to be this large though; you can always scale it down by using the empty, cardboard paper towel and/or toilet paper rolls for instance and other items which would normally end up in the garbage can.

There is still time to craft some awesome, unique Halloween decorations without spending an arm and a leg. All that is needed are some great ideas and inspiration and there is no lack of those.

I have no doubt that with a little resourcefulness you too can turn one man's trash into your own treasure!

link link link

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

It's so good to meet you online again, Lieve Zus :) You were missed for a few days (((HUGS)))

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:03:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I was not missing in action, so I am not sure what you mean. I do know there were some problems with a large server which knocked lots of sites temporarily offline. I didn't think I was among them????

Anyway, it's always good to see you, lieve zus! :-D

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

I'm sorry for not writing in a clearer manner, Lieve Zus. All your blogs are listed under the reading list on my blogger. Your last entry was the post on Thailand which was a few days ago. Thus, you were missed online on my blogger reading list :)

It's so nice to see you again! :)))
(((HUGS)))

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Ah, that explains it. Sorry for the confusion. I thought my blogs had been offline due to that outage.

It also got me concerned that I was lost. Well, I was, but I am found! God is good and merciful!:-D

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014