Home
« Home | Next: Custom Craft Supplies And Materials »
| Next: An Environmental, Creative Solution »
| Next: Home-made Craft Supplies »
| Next: The Many Faces Of Art »
| Next: Creating Your Own Craft Supplies »
| Next: More On Garage Door Art »
| Next: A Scientific Art »
| Next: From Trash To Tune »
| Next: Think Outside The Box »
| Next: A Combination Of Arts And Crafts »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Creative, Fun, And Delicious Art

This post brought to you by Avocados from Mexico. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am not the most creative type when it comes to cooking, but I can take a recipe and make it my own. I mix and match the ingredients until it is irresistible to my own and other people's taste buds.

I don't do enough with Avocados from Mexico although I love them. I got my first taste of them when I had to use them in a fruit salad and was pleasantly surprised by their refreshing, rich flavor.

At that time, they were not easy to come by. They are now and I should take advantage of that, because they are not only delicious, but also extremely healthy. Avocados contain potassium, fiber, folate, vitamin C, E, B, and are an excellent source for memory support and brain function.

There are so many recipes in which they can be used. I am considering making avocado bread instead of banana bread and the thought of an avocado pudding already makes my mouth water. The options are endless.

I just grabbed a badge from the Share the Avocado Love Facebook app and embedded it in the sidebar. Check out the app; besides blogger badges there are ring tones to download, virtual gifts to send, and several screensavers and wallpapers are up for grabs.

I was unaware of the existence of the Avocados from Mexico Cafe Press store until recently. They have some really cool stuff and I purchased this cocktail platter. I am thinking about serving deviled eggs filled with guacamole on it.

You can win gift cards and Café Press gift cards by participating in the #iloveavocados Twitter party with @guacgrl. It takes place on February 7th between 3:00 and 4:00pm EST and over $500 in prizes will be given away. Join the fun and follow @guacgrl or hashtag #iloveavocados to partake.

With avocados from Mexico you can turn creativity into a fun, delicious art!

AFM_Logo_stack_NoTag_zps2eae3188-1_zpsaf020678-1_zps928fee63

Visit Sponsor's Site

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014