Home
« Home | Next: State Of The Art Snow-Sculptures »
| Next: Creative, Fun, And Delicious Art »
| Next: Custom Craft Supplies And Materials »
| Next: An Environmental, Creative Solution »
| Next: Home-made Craft Supplies »
| Next: The Many Faces Of Art »
| Next: Creating Your Own Craft Supplies »
| Next: More On Garage Door Art »
| Next: A Scientific Art »
| Next: From Trash To Tune »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Creativity To The Letter

This post brought to you by anagrammer. All opinions are 100% mine.

I like to scribble, but I also enjoy a good game of Scrabble. It has been a while since I played the game though and I sincerely doubt I would end up with a high score if I had to tap into my own resources.

I don't have to wreck my brain anymore trying to combine the letters on the tray into super-score yielding words. Anagrammer provides a great word game 'cheat' tool in the form of a widget that can be installed on any blog or website.

To celebrate Anagrammer's 10 year anniversary of building intelligent word game tools, they have created a beautiful customizable widget. Bloggers and webmasters are excited to install it on their site, because research has shown that visitors love to check and try out the widget which extends their stay substantially.

Site visitors can never wear out their welcome and the more time they spend on a website or blog will only benefit its search engine rankings. If that sounds good to you then why not check out the Widget Code & Live Demo?

My blog could use an interesting, interactive feature and this widget would serve the purpose to keep my visitors pleasantly engaged. I could opt for either this word tool widget:


or go with the simple look of this widget:

No matter which one I choose, it fits right in, as it will with many other websites. It would be exciting to know that word gamers who love playing Scrabble, Words With Friends, Hanging With Friends, Boggle, hangman, wordfued, and more, got their highest scores through using the widget on my site.

It is like killing two birds with one stone: word gamers can settle a score and you score with this creative feature. It is a win-win situation for everyone!

Visit Sponsor's Site

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger Scrabble Madre said...

Awesome widget Corry, I installed it on my site too!!!

Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Scrabble Madre,
It is really cool and I am glad you installed it too. It will be very helpful!

God's Grace.

Monday, February 11, 2013 5:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014