Home
« Home | Next: Zipper Pull Crafts »
| Next: Back To School Crafts: Crayon Wreath »
| Next: Discover Nautical Wreaths »
| Next: Watermelon Art »
| Next: Watermelon Carving »
| Next: SpongeBob Squarepants »
| Next: A Growing Collection »
| Next: Independence Day Crafts »
| Next: Creativity With Spoons »
| Next: Crafting With Spoons »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

And More Banks

In spite of dedicating most of my time to taking care of the grandchildren, who were over for summer vacation, I was able to create some more banks. Our oldest grandson has a SpongeBob for his pull tab collection and as soon as his brother saw it, he wanted one too.

I wasn't surprised at all. On the contrary; I had somehow anticipated that and quickly went to work.

I decided to give this one legs and it worked out well, which prompted our oldest to put in the request for legs for his bank too. Go figure. Grin.

Those kids sure know how to keep their Oma busy, but his request was granted and his SpongeBob is now sitting on his dresser with his legs dangling over the edge.

I was already in the process of making this lady when the kids arrived and managed to finish it.

The initial idea was to give her one of those paper umbrellas in her hand, but I found a small ball with a face already painted on it and thought it would be cute to use it for a baby.

What is my next project? A teddy bear bank and it is coming along. My oldest grandson came up with that idea.

He got a big, ole bear-hug for that!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Wow! So pretty! Lieve Zus is indeed a very talented lady :)

It's very sad to hear about the tragic passing of Robin Williams.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thank you, lieve zus. :-)

Yes, that came as a shock and a great loss. He was a very talented actor and I loved his movies.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014