Home
« Home | Next: Independence Day Crafts »
| Next: Creativity With Spoons »
| Next: Crafting With Spoons »
| Next: Fork Art »
| Next: Art With Forks »
| Next: A Case Of Unique Art »
| Next: Crafts With Tissue Paper »
| Next: Tissue Art »
| Next: Eye-Opening Art »
| Next: Aspiring Artist »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

A Growing Collection

I don't think I could point out to you all the different arts and crafts which are being practiced if I wouldn't be actively involved in one, or several for that matter. Unfortunately for you, that also means you will have to put up with me showing off my creations every once and a while.

After several months of working on my doggie bank and not really getting anywhere, I finally made myself sit down and finish this project.

Once I got around to it, it was done quicker then I had anticipated and I was tickled with the result. I wasn't the only one who thought it was cute.

Our grandson was of the same opinion. I suspect he was glad this bank was done so I could finally concentrate on making him a Spongebob Squarepants for his pull tabs.

And I did. I whipped him out in less than a day and will post a picture of him soon, along with the story that goes with it. Needless to say that grandson was happy.

Anyway, my collection of banks is growing. I fabricated this girl and had fun doing so. Some imagination and saving anything I might be able to reuse came in handy.

The little stick stemmed from a lollypop, the flower is actually a link for a necklace, and I had several tiny buttons lying around.

That only confirmed my habit of keeping anything that can be recycled: you never know when you need it!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014