Home
« Home | Next: Aspiring Artist »
| Next: Cheerio Arts And Crafts »
| Next: Creativity In Progress »
| Next: Pull Tab Crafts And Facts »
| Next: Crafting With Pull Tabs »
| Next: Pull Tab Arts And Crafts »
| Next: Art With A Rocky Start »
| Next: Creativity With Cardboard Boxes »
| Next: Scratching The Surface »
| Next: How Much Is That Doggie In The Window? »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Eye-Opening Art

I don't know about you, but this getting old is for the birds. Where it used to take me no longer than 15 to 20 minutes putting on my make-up, nowadays it requires about an hour to fill all the nooks and crannies.

I slap on some eye shadow in the hope it will stay in place for at least several hours.

I won't even go near eyeliner; it will end up anywhere and everywhere, but nowhere near where I want it to go.

What has all that got to do with art? Well, take a look at the pictures and you will understand where I am going with this.

These are some stunning pieces of artwork made with and from your regular, over the counter make-up.

I can only admire the skill and time dedicated to creating such masterpieces.

They most certainly are eye-catching, but eye-opening as well.

It opens up the door to a new world of imagination, if you are willing to set aside the time to create one of those projects.

Another thing is that after all that hard work you have to be willing to remove it at the end of the day, but you will have a blank canvas again in the morning.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but in this case it is on the eye!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Wow! I don't apply any make up. Hee! I'm too lazy, Lieve Zus :)

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
You don't need it, lieve zus; you are already beautiful without! :-)

God's Grace.

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 9:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014