Home
« Home | Next: A Growing Collection »
| Next: Independence Day Crafts »
| Next: Creativity With Spoons »
| Next: Crafting With Spoons »
| Next: Fork Art »
| Next: Art With Forks »
| Next: A Case Of Unique Art »
| Next: Crafts With Tissue Paper »
| Next: Tissue Art »
| Next: Eye-Opening Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

SpongeBob Squarepants

I had promised to make our grandson a SpongeBob Squarepants. He was going to use it to hold his pull tabs. He could hardly wait and constantly asked me if I was done with the dog bank I had been working on for so long.

Since he was gone for a few days, I had the time to finish the dog and apply my skills to SpongeBob. I managed to create him in half a day and started another bank.

I couldn't help but trick our grandson. After having completed SpongeBob, I found a place for this bank in our grandson's room and didn't say a word about it to him when we talked on the phone.

When the 7-year old returned, he asked if I was done with the dog bank. I acknowledge I was and showed it to him, after which he wanted to know what I was working on now.

I told him it was going to be a girl. His face showed disappointment and he mentioned he thought I was going to make him a SpongeBob.

Looking at that face, I couldn't tease him any longer. I took him to his room and showed him his new friend.

The gleam in his eyes and smile on his face: priceless!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! Priceless, Lieve Zus! :)

This toy is a very funny topic in our home. I have been calling it Square Box :D

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Haha, that is funny, lieve zus.

We are too familiar with this cartoon; our oldest grandson loves it and will not pass up a chance to watch it.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 8:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014