Home
« Home | Next: Junk Mail »
| Next: Critter's Ramblings II »
| Next: Make It Work »
| Next: Speed Demon »
| Next: Unbeatable Prices »
| Next: One Down, Many To Go »
| Next: Problem Solved? »
| Next: In The Dark »
| Next: Cookie-Monster »
| Next: Taking A Drive »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sigh

I apologize. I had wanted to find another artist, or form of art, to post about. I just don't seem to get around to it.

There is always something else, that demands my attention. That in itself is not so bad, were it not for the fact that it wears me out. Mentally and emotionally I am so drained, which has it's effect on my physical state. The worst thing is... a lot of times I do it to myself and others suffer. Yikes!

About a week ago, I was at the point where I needed a break. Now, I need a break through. Either way, I am pretty much exhausted. Oh well, God gives what is needed, when it is needed. If I would just not be so afraid, to choose to accept, what He gives! Sigh.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Take care, Lieve Zus. (((HUGS)))

Saturday, November 29, 2008 9:38:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
You as well, Lieve Zus.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Monday, December 01, 2008 10:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014