Home
« Home | Next: Unbeatable Prices »
| Next: One Down, Many To Go »
| Next: Problem Solved? »
| Next: In The Dark »
| Next: Cookie-Monster »
| Next: Taking A Drive »
| Next: Comfort And Compassion »
| Next: Good Night »
| Next: Dancing Away »
| Next: Fire-Ants »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Speed Demon

Little Leo is getting around in his walker, like he has never done anything else before. He speeds, turns corners, makes a 180 degree turn and.... runs down everything and anything in his path. Yup, even us!

He is a curious little critter as well and follows us around. Actually, he 'heels' us. Before you know it, your ankles are bruised, or you stumble over the outer rim of the walker.

The other day, while preparing supper, I didn't hear him. He kind of sneaked up on me. I realized he was right behind me, when I felt the pain in my heel. He bumped right into me. Ouch..., I turned around and looked straight in to his big smiling little face.

Needless to say how quick the pain faded! :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014