Home
« Home | Next: Make It Work »
| Next: Speed Demon »
| Next: Unbeatable Prices »
| Next: One Down, Many To Go »
| Next: Problem Solved? »
| Next: In The Dark »
| Next: Cookie-Monster »
| Next: Taking A Drive »
| Next: Comfort And Compassion »
| Next: Good Night »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Critter's Ramblings II

Hey you guys!!!

I hope you had a great Halloween, me and Leo did. We were all dressed up and I liked my little outfit a lot. So much, that I wanted to wear it the day after as well. Mom let me for a few, but then she said we had to put it away. I got really upset about that and did not want to take it off. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

I bet you would like to know what we were dressed up as. Ready?

I was an itsy-bitsy spider!


Leo was a little pumpkin!

Don't we look cute? Of course I had to do what little spiders do. I climbed in and up everything. I managed to get on Leo's jumper.


Leo didn't mind. He was on the floor, trying to grow roots, or find his pumpkin patch. I am not sure which. Whatever it was, he thought it was funny.


We went trick or treating and got candy and chocolate. Too many sugary things, but they were sooo good. Man, what a rush, hehe. We did not get a lot of it, because we get all hyped up from all those sweets and won't sleep.

I can understand now, why Opa and Oma always get such a rush and are hyped up when me and my little bro are around.

We are too sweet! grin.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Both of them are always so cute =)

Friday, November 07, 2008 2:14:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks, I will pass that on, hehe.

God's Grace.

Saturday, November 08, 2008 5:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014