Home
« Home | Next: Wood Art - Scroll Saw »
| Next: One Art Leads To Another »
| Next: Time Managing Art »
| Next: Adding Color »
| Next: Discovery Channel Is My Favorite Educational Telev... »
| Next: Gold Art »
| Next: Internet Facts Part II »
| Next: Aboriginal Art »
| Next: Internet Facts »
| Next: Live and Learn! »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Art For A Rainy Day

I realized the other day that we don't have any gutters on our house at all. I sure would like to have some, so I could gather the rainwater and water our plants when needed. Having gutters installed would be a rather costly undertaking, but I found the perfect solution; a rain chain!

Actually, I could have several rain chains all around the house. Not only are they a great way to accumulate a nice amount of rain, but they are very decorative as well. I love all the different and unique copper rain chains and I can picture how fascinating it must be, seeing the water trickling down.

I didn't know this, but a rain chain is the Japanese equivalent to our rain gutters. The Japanese are renowned for their peaceful and delightful landscaping. I guess they wanted to enjoy their gardens any time and garden rain chains are very creative inventions to lighten up a boring, rainy day!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014